From Air Quality News More electric vehicle rapid charge points could be installed to encourage the take-up of electric taxis to help improve air quality in the Square Mile, at the heart of the city of London. Plans to develop a strategy for electric vehicle charging are being considered at a meeting of the City […]Read more
Unite the union invite to join the Fightback! #Uber #Cross-Border Hirings #Deregulation Act All Drivers Welcome Tuesday 19 September from 8PM Ambleside Social Club Ambleside Drive Southend on Sea / SS1 2UP Unite the union Cab Section has been leading the fight against cross-border hirings across the country Come to the meeting to hear how […]Read more
TfL press release Changes see operators paying a fee which reflects the increased costs of licensing and enforcement Increased fees fund commitments in the Mayor’s Taxi and Private Hire Action Plan that will drive up industry standards Private hire operator licence fees have not increased since April 2013 Transport for London (TfL) has confirmed that […]Read more
The MPs claimed police figures show an allegation of rape or sexual assault against Uber drivers is made every eleven days The MPs have accused Uber of failing to report crimes to the police Transport for London, chaired by Mr Khan, will rule on Uber’s future before the end of September. Earlier this year the […]Read more
TX - THE ELECTRIC TAXI. The most advanced green taxi in the world, available from £177 P/W*- Register for your exclusive invitation today
- Finance package, at £177 weekly equivalent price, inclusive of the battery over 5 years.
- Typical fuel saving for average driver of a £100 per week over current model.
- Full retail price for the new TX is £55,599 OTR inclusive of battery.
- Five years full unlimited mileage battery warranty.
- Industry leading for commercial EVs; Three years/90k miles free servicing; Three years/120k miles full vehicle warranty to include roadside assistance programme.