LEVC press release The first of the world’s most advanced, electric, black cabs, will appear on the streets of London this week as they enter the final phase of testing ahead of the January 2018 deadline for all newly licensed taxis to be zero emission capable. Having been put through the most rigorous testing regime in […]Read more
Uber has filed an appeal against the decision by London authorities to deny it a licence to operate in London. Last month, Transport for London (TfL) refused Uber a new private hire licence, saying the ride-hailing firm was not fit and proper. TfL said it took the decision on the grounds of “public safety and […]Read more
Cab Trade News Digital Edition Stay on point with Unite – download the Cab Trade News App – Available for iOS and Android Join Unite online Find Cab Trade News on Twitter and Facebook Visit CTN’s SaveOurBlackCabs Facebook pageRead more
A TfL Spokesperson said: “Today’s constructive meeting centred on what needs to happen to ensure a thriving taxi and private hire market in London where everyone operates to the same high standards. Further steps in this process will take place over the coming weeks.” Ends TfL Press Office 0845 604 4141 Stay on point with […]Read more
TX - THE ELECTRIC TAXI. The most advanced green taxi in the world, available from £177 P/W*- Register for your exclusive invitation today
- Finance package, at £177 weekly equivalent price, inclusive of the battery over 5 years.
- Typical fuel saving for average driver of a £100 per week over current model.
- Full retail price for the new TX is £55,599 OTR inclusive of battery.
- Five years full unlimited mileage battery warranty.
- Industry leading for commercial EVs; Three years/90k miles free servicing; Three years/120k miles full vehicle warranty to include roadside assistance programme.